- 1. Description of the Site. The Site enables its customers, users and visitors (together “Customers”) to review information related to its various products, including but not limited to baby bottles, baby handle (together, the “Products”). Customers may also be provided with the means of submitting or posting video, photographic and textual content or comments (“Submissions”) to this Site through various services and applications, including but not limited to Asandp.com.application and Facebook. We may also impose limits on certain Site services and features (together “Services”), limit any Products or restrict your access to parts of the Site or to the entire Site in our sole and absolute discretion and without notice or liability to anyone. In order to have access to certain Services, including but not limited to making Submissions to the Site, you may be required to create an Account using Facebook Connect.
- 2. What information does the Site collect? • Non-Registered Customer Activity. Non-registered Customers may choose to browse, search and examine any information or Submissions available on the Site without registering with the Site or setting up an Account. When you visit our Site as a non-registered Customer, we collect only information you provide or submit to the Site directly, information you send to us by email, information and messages you send or post through our accounts on third party social networks (such as Facebook, YouTube or Twitter) or information or messages you send through any phone, SMS or mobile services we may provide. The foregoing statement not withstanding, our servers may recognize and collect non-registered Customers’ domain names, IP addresses and any information on pages visited.
• Registered Customer Activity. Some Services, including but not limited to making Submissions to the Asandp.com.application, may require a Customer to register with the Site and setup an account (“Account”). During registration, we may require the Submission of information about yourself. When prompted for such information, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Registration Data”). Registration Data may include your e-mail address, user name, password, address as well as your child’s name, age and sex.
• Account Activity. Once you become a registered Customer, we may also collect a variety of information and PII depending on the Services you use or engage in such as information you review and Submissions you make. We may also collect information about your usage, such as when you use the Site, the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in the Site. If you are logged in we may associate this information with your Account.
- 3. How does Asandp.com. Protect Users Personal Information? We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your PII on our systems. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third parties may unlawfully attempt to intercept or access transmissions or private communications and other Customers may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.